Author Topic: Battery relocate  (Read 8765 times)

Offline Bus Driver J

• Administrator
  • Steppin' it up!

• Activity
    0%
Re: Battery relocate
« Reply #30 on: August 20, 2010, 09:03:39 am »
anyone on here ever messed with kinetic? I know there pretty hot in the minitruck in game for audio. and a bunch of people run them on trucks for audio or compresso rs and lighting. I would like to throw that out there and maybe get a good/bad review on them.

Never had any experienc e with them nor have I ever heard of someone actually using it.
Buy youre right, they have had ads in MiniTruck in for a hot minute. Them bitches they use are groody...
Quote from: cbeengineering
trying to be cool by having a "ole skoo" car, I guess.

Offline S.Brewer

• They Call Me Cocoaman!
  • Steppin' it up!
  • S.Brewer Is Production

• Activity
    0%
    • S.Brewer's Myspace
« Reply #31 on: August 20, 2010, 12:55:48 pm »
Never had any experienc e with them nor have I ever heard of someone actually using it.
Buy youre right, they have had ads in MiniTruck in for a hot minute. Them bitches they use are groody...

I thought about trying one in the hatch, throw it in the back. Or like cbeenenge niering did, under the bumper, fender area. I really like that idea.
Stay AT Home Crew Member/Canibeat/outperformance shop.com/ptaponline.com/teamiphone

Offline dumpedef

• n00b

• Activity
    0%
« Reply #32 on: October 11, 2010, 09:57:09 pm »
ive used kinetic batteries in at least a dozen big systems me and my buddies install at his shop never had any problems outta them also stinger batteries are very good to ive go 2 stinger sp1000s in my girls teg runnin on the stock alt for 5 years now and never had an issue with them only problem ive had is i need more lol amp draws too much current lights still dim