Author Topic: TO ALL NEW USERS!!!!  (Read 4975 times)

Offline dudebuddy

• EF Fan
  • Bring the REIGN!!!

• Activity
    0%
TO ALL NEW USERS!!!!
« on: October 30, 2009, 12:27:13 pm »
first i want to say welcome and we hope you will enjoy your time spent here on our site!

please dont feel shy about getting some posts in on our site! we are trying to keep a well ordered site here where you wont get flamed or just simply put down. we started this site so that we can offer help to you and to others and just simply have a good time and enjoy each others company!

we are a good tight group of guys and girls that share a passion for our ef's/ed's. there are many ppl on the site that will offer any help that we can offer and hope that you will become an involved member here and maybe even learn something and help out another member of what we like to call out "BROTHERHO OD"

so like i said come on in and check us out! we want you to participa te because the more that are active on this site, the more help, assistanc e, and fun we can all have! and dont forget to mention us to your friends!!!  ;)

once again i would like to welcome everyone to our site!
and have a great day!
you eventuall y sit back and look around to see that most of the pieces that are falling, are falling in place.

Offline xCTxJonathan

• JDM Wannabe

• Activity
    0%
Re: TO ALL NEW USERS!!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2009, 12:33:16 pm »
my heart is warm now... ;D
no homo... ::)
91 EF 4 door- d15b
04 civis si- K20a3
93 integra- RIP

Offline sir_christopher

• I <3 My EF

• Activity
    0%
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2009, 02:49:48 pm »
Badass man, nice thread, I'm gonna create a new thread to be new and feel welcomed

Offline JEY$JDM

• n00b
  • Honda Mayne!

• Activity
    0%
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2009, 05:30:06 pm »
I like the site so far! Its cool.. kinda dont knw how to use it cuz I stupid lol jk but really, Im a lil confused but I figure it all out!

The shoutBox is cool as hell haha

I<3JDMSH!T

Offline blade*13

• EF Fan
  • I <3 My Sedan

• Activity
    0%
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2009, 07:31:19 pm »
thanks for the welcome thread. i feel at home already  :)  im new to the civic game, and im here to learn more about the ef sedans.

Offline dudebuddy

• EF Fan
  • Bring the REIGN!!!

• Activity
    0%
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2009, 12:41:47 pm »
thanks for the welcome thread. i feel at home already  :)  im new to the civic game, and im here to learn more about the ef sedans.

we are certainly here to help and dont hesitate to ask questions alot of ppl on here are willing to help out but remember to use your search capabilit ies! alot of times you will find the answer because someone has already dealt with the problem.
you eventuall y sit back and look around to see that most of the pieces that are falling, are falling in place.

Offline Scotsman

• Global Moderator
  • Steppin' it up!
  • " If its not scottish , its crap"

• Activity
    0%
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2010, 11:56:17 am »
we are certainly here to help and dont hesitate to ask questions alot of ppl on here are willing to help out but remember to use your search capabilit ies! alot of times you will find the answer because someone has already dealt with the problem.
QFT

Offline nukefivesix

• I <3 My EF

• Activity
    0%
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2010, 02:59:24 am »
awwwwww how sweet.. but seriously ive learned a bunch of crap with these guys, and ive been able to give some insight.. im pretty sure ill always have an ef, my next one has to be rhd, i want a 4 door sir so bad i cant stand it

usk.. the world has never seen such greatness ..       ..thanks for the sig busdriver j

Offline crazybeautifultattoo

• n00b

• Activity
    0%
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2011, 08:38:10 pm »
I am so haopy to have found this website! Cause I need all the help i can get, i am a 23yr old chick that guys in shops etc.... think that i am crazy(hence my name) for even getting dirty working on a car hehe! anyways, cant wait to hear all the feedback, and i will be posting a thread for help so look for it please! thanks in advance!

Offline rbwdriven

• Administrator
  • Steppin' it up!

• Activity
    0%
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2011, 09:06:19 pm »
I am so haopy to have found this website! Cause I need all the help i can get, i am a 23yr old chick that guys in shops etc.... think that i am crazy(hence my name) for even getting dirty working on a car hehe! anyways, cant wait to hear all the feedback, and i will be posting a thread for help so look for it please! thanks in advance!

Post a intro in the intro place and if you have a build thread put on up in the pictures.

We are always willing to help.

Offline Flow

• n00b

• Activity
    0%
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2011, 06:25:13 pm »
 ;D Thanks for the warm welcome!

Offline Aracelib91

• n00b

• Activity
    0%
« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2012, 08:48:30 pm »
That is great. Well I am a woman married to a Man who loves Hondas and JDMs and I joined this website because I want to learn everythin g about Hondas and JDMs! I want tI be a jdm wiffey ;).                                P.S/ I do not know anything :(

Offline bigdare23

• Monarch
  • Administrator
  • Steppin' it up!
  • Mr. CRX

• Activity
    0%
    • East Coast EF Civics
« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2012, 08:28:13 pm »
You came to the right place then! Just look around because there's plenty of knowledge stored on this site. If you have any questions just post up.
-1988 CRX Si v2.0 coming soon

Offline jones_efcivic

• n00b

• Activity
    0%
civic help
« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2012, 07:37:57 am »
Hi my name is Charles and I'm new to easy coast civic ..I have a 1990 civic Ed and I have some mugen from lip but I want something to make my car look better and lower but not so expensive . Any sugestion s

Offline EF Mike

• n00b

• Activity
    0%
« Reply #14 on: May 05, 2014, 10:53:26 pm »
EF Mike here,
Just want to say Hello
I have a lil red EF Hatch that I bought off Ebay. It was a "show car" back in the day 2007. The typical mods B16/Y1, Viper auto start/alarm, Pioneer flip screen/navi, 4 Carbon amps, and lots more.
The reason I joined is to listen to ppl that have been in2 the EF's for a long time. I might have 20 more years in the hobby but am just getting  into Hondees.
Like right now I'm getting the lambo door hinges off (look cool but a royal pita to open and close) and am looking for a set of stock hinges for the doors. 1 question i have is, Are Honda hinges the same on dif. vehicles? Because they sure look alike on Ebay. There any dif. between left and right side hinges? I hope there is a hinge professor here  :)
I'll try to figure out how to post pix here. She is a looker.  :-*
here have a look at:
http://www.fitfreak.net/forums/members/perrenoud-fit-albums-daddy-s-new-toy.html
« Last Edit: July 27, 2014, 08:37:39 pm by EF Mike »
EF Mike