Author Topic: Sub-Forums?  (Read 6383 times)

Offline HondaGuyBJJ

• n00b

• Activity
    0%
Sub-Forums?
« on: May 23, 2011, 11:20:51 pm »
I have this idea to put up sub-forums based on location on the east coast. For example I live in New York and I see a lot of people here are from the more southern part of the east coast. It would be nice to have region specific meets every couple months and then one HUGE east coast meet a year. Also with the "EF Brotherho od" thing, i have a few extra things im sure someone could use and vice versa but if im in new york and someone in NC needs some,say,corner lenses or outer tie rod end, we couldnt meet up and "exchange" parts, ya know what im trying to say here? I think it would be real cool to have region specific forums.

Offline JDMJAYDC2

• Global Moderator
  • Steppin' it up!

• Activity
    0%
Re: Sub-Forums?
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2011, 05:21:23 pm »
i see your point here kinda but that would make too many extra sub forums there are alot of members on this site but only 15% of them are very active posters so that would be a waste to make the extra threads and such.  as far as the brotherho od thing goes thats why we make all members do the format so everyone knows where you are ive sent free parts all the way to nc before i just made the person pay for shipping which was way less than the parts.

-banana peelin timing belts since 09

Quote from: rbwdriven
Dare said the gaskets work wonders as long as you don't start the car.

Offline rbwdriven

• Administrator
  • Steppin' it up!

• Activity
    0.2%
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2011, 05:27:24 pm »
And,

We have the brotherho od thread going.

Not real active lately.  seems to spread through word of mouth.

Me and cbe tend to just text each other and say hey I need do you have before we put a post up.

Some of the core group guys on here tend to have understan dings with each other about parts.

Offline 3rd4ce

• ee4
  • JDM Wannabe
  • チップ

• Activity
    0%
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2011, 05:59:48 pm »
I have this idea to put up sub-forums based on location on the east coast. For example I live in New York and I see a lot of people here are from the more southern part of the east coast. It would be nice to have region specific meets every couple months and then one HUGE east coast meet a year. Also with the "EF Brotherho od" thing, i have a few extra things im sure someone could use and vice versa but if im in new york and someone in NC needs some,say,corner lenses or outer tie rod end, we couldnt meet up and "exchange" parts, ya know what im trying to say here? I think it would be real cool to have region specific forums.
ok so im new n here but not new to meets or forums ...
im in Northen Virginia and until this week didnt know of any local members here to me...
I see all kinds of nice EF here n the DC/MD/VA area i would like to have a local meet or just get together to help each other work on rides ...

Offline rbwdriven

• Administrator
  • Steppin' it up!

• Activity
    0.2%
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2011, 08:19:44 pm »
If you guys know of meets around post them up in the meets section.

It gets the name out.

Plus you never know some will travel.

I know bam travels to a few.

Offline jsinher3

• n00b

• Activity
    0%
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2012, 04:14:52 pm »
that sounds cool, it can be devided into
Mid Atlantic 
Northern Cali 
Southern Cali 
South
North East 
Mid West 
West  Texas
Florida 
Hawaii
Canada West 
Canada East

for the people that are not really for the east and if they wanna get specific just add threads within the forum for meets, greets sales ect

Offline Bus Driver J

• Administrator
  • Steppin' it up!

• Activity
    0%
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2012, 09:21:31 pm »
The boards arent busy enough for this
Quote from: cbeengineering
trying to be cool by having a "ole skoo" car, I guess.