Author Topic: Just an Idea for the site...  (Read 9809 times)

Offline Fulthrottlefreak

• Full Throttle Freak
  • I <3 My EF
  • Swag Wagon rolling

• Activity
    0%
    • Doug's Facebook
Re: Just an Idea for the site...
« Reply #30 on: March 30, 2012, 07:55:47 pm »
My bullshit meter is pegged at MAX bars
89 Wagovan EE2,91 Si Hatch
H.E.A.R.T .

Offline Bus Driver J

• Administrator
  • Steppin' it up!

• Activity
    0%
« Reply #31 on: March 30, 2012, 08:53:36 pm »
I speak the truth my friend. I wasnt bullshitt ing at all. Go to my CRX "Racecar" build thread and check out the wiring harness. Its a tucked OBD2 engine harness with an OBD2 AEM EMS and a headlight to taillight custom hotrod wiring harness. Theres about 2 feet total of EF wiring left in that car. Thats adding up each wire individua l wires the pigtails coming off the light bulbs and ignition switch. Everythin g is soldered and properly heat shrinked. I know my shit and I stand firm on it.
Quote from: cbeengineering
trying to be cool by having a "ole skoo" car, I guess.

Offline rbwdriven

• Administrator
  • Steppin' it up!

• Activity
    0.2%
« Reply #32 on: March 30, 2012, 09:59:18 pm »
I speak the truth my friend. I wasnt bullshitt ing at all. Go to my CRX "Racecar" build thread and check out the wiring harness. Its a tucked OBD2 engine harness with an OBD2 AEM EMS and a headlight to taillight custom hotrod wiring harness. Theres about 2 feet total of EF wiring left in that car. Thats adding up each wire individua l wires the pigtails coming off the light bulbs and ignition switch. Everythin g is soldered and properly heat shrinked. I know my shit and I stand firm on it.

amen on that one.

I've seen your work.

You, Doug V1.0 and Ryan site unseen I would not worry if either of you three build a harness for me.

Offline Fulthrottlefreak

• Full Throttle Freak
  • I <3 My EF
  • Swag Wagon rolling

• Activity
    0%
    • Doug's Facebook
« Reply #33 on: March 31, 2012, 01:36:39 am »
I was just Joshing with you BDJ, and Rich if u give him Ryan and CBE the thumbs up i would unfailing ly stand by that. Sometimes all it takes is the right recommend ation from the right person to place faith in a strange person... .Yes BDJ u r a strange bird. Lol
89 Wagovan EE2,91 Si Hatch
H.E.A.R.T .